Sailor's Acres Review

Sailor's Acres
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Mort Chalfy's writing is good and clear and straightforward and does not sidetrack the reader one whit from the story. Knowing and caring very little about sailing, I was still right there on that boat, smelling the air and feeling the deck beneath my feet, rolling with the waves and breathing deeply. Wonderfully descriptive writing.

I thought the depiction of someone living an unexamined life slowly coming to his senses, almost literally getting in touch with his feelings, was brilliant. Spot on! Very exciting for the therapist in me to see laid out so explicitly. This is a book I would like to assign as homework for some of the men I have counseled.
Isadora Alman, MFT

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sailor's Acres

A hard divorce, a mid-life crisis and love on a sailboat in the Florida Keys.A mixture of art, romance and the Gulf of Mexico.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sailor's Acres

0 comments:

Post a Comment