What a Way to Live and Make a Living: The Lyman P. Wood Story Review

What a Way to Live and Make a Living: The Lyman P. Wood Story
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read the book for the first time several years ago. Since then I've kept in on my desk to refer back to for practical advice about starting and running my internet business.
Much of Lyman's wisdom and insight into the mail order business is directly applicable to developing e-commerce sites for business customers: writing copy that stirs the reader to take action, measuring and testing the results of each ad, starting small and growing the business out of the profits it generates are a few of many gems he practiced.
In the book, his passion for doing what he loved, from a place that he loved, with people that he loved was inspirational to me. When I met him in person, he was also a great encouragement to me.
I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in in "Making a life" while making a living.

Click Here to see more reviews about: What a Way to Live and Make a Living: The Lyman P. Wood Story



Buy Now

Click here for more information about What a Way to Live and Make a Living: The Lyman P. Wood Story

0 comments:

Post a Comment