Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This being my first David Poyer novel, I truly did not know what the expect. I picked this book up because I am a fan of Benchley and Alten who both write thrillers about the deep. The first thing I found refreshing was that Poyer did not go to deep in past Tiller Galloway stories. You can pick this book up and not feel that you are missing anything.
The wonderful thing about this book about cave divers, is Poyer's ability to make you feel "closed in" almost out of breath, during the cave diving scenes. I enjoyed most of the characters including Galloway's son, and group of friends.
The ending is somewhat dissapointing. It is exciting, but it gets a little too far fetched at times. I do recommend this book, despite the ending and it's shortcomings.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Down to a Sunless Sea: A Tiller Galloway Underwater Thriller
Click here for more information about Down to a Sunless Sea: A Tiller Galloway Underwater Thriller
0 comments:
Post a Comment