Sammy's Day at the Fair: The Digestive System Featuring Gut Feelings and Reactions Review

Sammy's Day at the Fair: The Digestive System Featuring Gut Feelings and Reactions
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
So glad I picked up this book! I learned so much about the digestive system processes in a fun and easy to understand way. Although adults can appreciate this humorous look at the digestive system, it is most useful for kids in middle level. It is an excellent learning tool and the illustrations are awesome. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking to learn about the digestive system and have a good time doing it. I would also suggest that teachers consider using this book to aid in their students' learning.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sammy's Day at the Fair: The Digestive System Featuring Gut Feelings and Reactions

Sammy craves a corn dog, and Sammy gets what he wants! Follow the corn dog down Sammy's digestive tract for an entertaining introduction to the human digestive system. Spend time at the fair with Sammy and learn about the feelings and reactions everyone experiences at a gut level. A blend of fact and fiction, science and story, Sammy s Day at the Fair will inform and entertain you.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sammy's Day at the Fair: The Digestive System Featuring Gut Feelings and Reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment