Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have read virtually all of the P&P sequels and enjoyed most of them. They are a relaxing read with familiar characters who feel like old friends at this point. There is a premise in this book which I liked having to do with Mr. and Mrs. Bennett. It's different from any interpretation I've read to date. What I find surprising in this book is the stunningly poor grammar in combination with characters' conversations separated by spacing and paragraphs for no reason. This book was apparently self published and made it to market seriously in need of an editor's guidance.
The sexual encounters, which are constant, bothered me because it made Elizabeth initially appear to have been raised in a nunnery rather than just being an innocent. Her complete lack of exposure to sexuality was not in keeping with her character as we have come to know her. It was all a little creepy and coarse actually.
Click Here to see more reviews about: White Lies And Other Half Truths
Barbara Tiller Cole shines a comedic, sexy light on the characters of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, turning it into a delightful romp.Open the pages and take a look at maiden fears, the consequences of white lies, and the hope for redemption. If Fitzwilliam Darcy were alive today he would say, "If Jane Austen had written a Regency Sex Manual, this would be it!"Elizabeth Bennet would have said, "A fun, light, sexy yarn!What I would give to be taught by Professor Darcy!"Take a delightful journey with your beloved characters as you read this delightful farce!
Click here for more information about White Lies And Other Half Truths
0 comments:
Post a Comment