Left for Dead: Surviving the Deadliest Storm in Modern Sailing History Review

Left for Dead: Surviving the Deadliest Storm in Modern Sailing History
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Saw someone reading this book and thought it looked interesting, particularly since I know someone who sails competitively. Is it ever interesting. From the start with Nick detailing his lifelong love of sailing, I was hooked on the story. I felt the tension build as the storm came up, and felt every wave as he struggled to survive in the floundering boat. It is an excellent insiders view of one the the worst storms to ever strike a sailing race. I felt genuine sadness at the loss of his crew mate, and understand now why my friend is always saying that the first rule of sailing is to NEVER LEAVE YOUR BOAT (unless it actually sinks). I'm glad Grimalkin sailed on after surviving such a storm. And although he doesn't really say if he ever returned to racing, I hope Nick continues to pursue his passion, and I'll remember his story every time I take to the water.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Left for Dead: Surviving the Deadliest Storm in Modern Sailing History



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about Left for Dead: Surviving the Deadliest Storm in Modern Sailing History

0 comments:

Post a Comment