Narrow Dog to Indian River Review

Narrow Dog to Indian River
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After reading Narrow Dog to Carcasonne, I pre-ordered this book and looked forward to its arrival. I enjoyed this one even more than the first. Terry Darlington is a terrific writer and both books about his marine adventures are really fun to read. His writing is observant and clever, poetic, charming and witty. The tenderness of his feelings for his wife of many years adds a very special dimension to his travel adventure story. Few books make me laugh aloud but this one did several times! Perhaps I enjoyed this book so much because I'm a North Carolina immigrant, trapped here by my husband's hatred of snow and love of golf. Mr. Darlington captured the essence of the Carolina tidewater and its people: generous, naive, welcoming to everyone. I hope Terry Darlington has more books in the works for us but for the sake of his lovely Monica, I hope the Phyllis May won't cross too many more large bodies of water.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Narrow Dog to Indian River



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Narrow Dog to Indian River

0 comments:

Post a Comment