The Modern Cruising Sailboat: A Complete Guide to its Design, Construction, and Outfitting Review

The Modern Cruising Sailboat: A Complete Guide to its Design, Construction, and Outfitting
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wish this had been the first book I bought when I started researching live aboard cruisers. This book is a great overview that will help you codify what type of boat you want and need. There is very little in the book that I haven't read in other places, but I haven't found any other book that puts all of the information in one nice reference like this. The recommended reading list is worth the price of the book!
I only wish that his boat reviews in the back had included more boats in the live aboard size range rather than concentrating on so many smaller boats.
That being said, you won't go wrong buying this book.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Modern Cruising Sailboat: A Complete Guide to its Design, Construction, and Outfitting


A comprehensive guide to help you identify and equip the boat that best suits your needs

Well-known boating writer Charles Doane unravelsthe complexity of cruising sailboat design and explains the fundamentals and the ramifications of each design decision. In easy-to-understand terms, Doane explains theoreticalaspects of design, pragmatic issues like keel shapeand berth configuration, pros and cons of variousconstruction methods and materials, outfitting, propulsion,rigging and much more.


Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about The Modern Cruising Sailboat: A Complete Guide to its Design, Construction, and Outfitting

0 comments:

Post a Comment