Tales of Natural and Unnatural Catastrophes Review

Tales of Natural and Unnatural Catastrophes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My only exposure to Highsmith prior to reading this book is Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train, which I loved. But somehow I can't believe the same person wrote them, as these stories hardly leave an impression me like Strangers on a Train did. The style reminds me of Catch-22 by Joseph Heller--a sort of mad-hatter of absurdities--which held me initially with a few painful chuckles, but it got old quickly if the story was too long.
Overall, I was not impressed by this particular work, but I am intrigued enough by what I've read to see her talent used in a different direction.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tales of Natural and Unnatural Catastrophes



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tales of Natural and Unnatural Catastrophes

0 comments:

Post a Comment