Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-by-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers Review

Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-by-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm quite impressed with this title it's not at all what I imagined. Not a book on posing or photographic technique, but rather a step by step fun to read technical travel through digital workflows. From capture to print Kevin Kubota shows us the ins and outs of Adobe's Lightroom and Photoshop CS3. Detailed step by step instructions will guide beginners along at their own pace, yet there are plenty of tricks a seasoned pro could pick up along the way. Though the book deals mainly with wedding/portraiture and the examples are of such, almost all the information can be applied to all types of photography. The example photos appear to be of actual weddings and not staged eye candy model shots. A real plus for us real world photographers.
A definite must have for those starting out with digital workflows and a welcome addition to the pro's library too. I know I'll be reading further and digesting the contents. This is a keeper for my library.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-by-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers



Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-by-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers

0 comments:

Post a Comment