Fundamentals of Karate-Do (English and Japanese Edition) Review

Fundamentals of Karate-Do (English and Japanese Edition)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a seminal work. It is clear that the author put his heart and soul not just into explaining the physics of the sport but also the philosophy behind it. The illustrations are marvelous. I bought this book for the teenage son of a friend of mine who has been practicing karate since he was a child and my friend tells me the book made a huge difference in her son's performance. The copy, she says, is completely dog-eared (minor complaint -- the paper weight is a little light, maybe thicker paper would have made the book too bulky?). That aside, this book is a must-have for anyone serious about true Karate, beginners and black belts alike. I'd like to add that I suspect the spelling-challenged reviewer below (Ramos) has never even seen the book. His diatribe seems like a partisan attack. For my part, I don't care about inter-club rivalries. Such attacks fly in the face of the precepts of the dojo-kun. I'm glad I ignored that negative review and I think you will be, too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fundamentals of Karate-Do (English and Japanese Edition)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fundamentals of Karate-Do (English and Japanese Edition)

0 comments:

Post a Comment